Ubud is known as a center for traditional crafts and dance. The surrounding Ubud District’s rainforest and terraced rice paddies, dotted with Hindu temples and shrines, are among Bali’s most famous landscapes. See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and awesome landscape of Bali on a 10-hour guided tour. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations, temple on lake, mount temple, sanctuary forest and more.
- Ubud Royal Palace / Ubud Market
- The Sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud
- The Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah)
- The rice terraces of Tegalalang with swings
- The sacred spring of Tirta Empul
ADDITIONAL / SUBSTITUTE OPTIONS:
- The archaeological site of Gunung Kawi
- The great waterfalls of Kanto Lampo
- A performance of Traditional Barong Dance
Tell us what you would like to do and when you would like to do it.
Responding to inquiries within 24 hours—and sooner, if possible!
[instagram-feed width=100-feed imageres=full-]